Monday, September 3, 2018

Procedure to become SBI CSP and SBI Kiosk Registration

Digital India CSP is being authorized as Business Correspondents to State Bank of India for carrying out banking transactions in favor of SBI. It is an Internet-enabled PC based technology and extremely easy to use. Anybody can become a Business Correspondents and open customer accounts at Customer Service Point Kiosk outlet. SBI Kiosk transactions are bio metrically protected. Printed acceptance for each transaction is provided to the customer and has the end-to-end process of account opening & online transactions. 

Digital India CSP helps to Customer Service Points for Business Correspondents to State Bank of India and carry out banking transactions in support of SBI. Become a CSP/ Business Correspondent for State Bank of India Kiosk Banking and rise your earnings. To provide flexible and beneficial banking services through alternative delivery channels to a customer by leverage Technology, State Bank of India has launched a novel Self Service Kiosk called Account opening kiosk with debit card dispensing kiosk. Especially industry employee does not have a saving account and even not able to open an account due to lack of valid address and ID proof. As a result, they face issue to save their earnings in a safe place and look out for a solution to send money to their families.




The Bank’s action of the KIOSK Banking allows customers to undertake different banking transactions without the need for visiting a Bank Branch. Customers may open bank accounts and do all types of bank related transactions at an SBI Kiosk Banking outlet.you can easily apply for CSP through our website SBI kiosk CSP registration online link and SBI CSP online apply .contact us we will guide you to become a CSP

Customer Service Point is a scheme under Public Private Partnership Where a Customer Service Point works as a representative or agent of Bank and appointed to provide Banking service to citizens. To help citizens to open a saving bank account under other government schemes and policies like Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Bima Yojana and more. As a CSP you earn some commission on accounts opening, cash deposit, cash withdrawal, Credit Card Payments, Bill Payments etc.,

To become a Customer Service Point to State Bank of India you must have following things readily available.
  • Computer (Desktop or Laptop)
  • Internet connectivity (Broadband, Modem)
  • Printer, Scanner
  • Minimum 100 square feet office space


13 comments:

  1. HELP
    NEW CSP BANK
    NAME NAJMUL HOSSAIN
    VILLAGE BALIAGHATI
    POST KADAMTALA
    PANCHAYAT KASHIM0NAGAR
    STATE WEST BANGAL
    PIN NO 742224
    HIGHEST QUALIFICATION METRIC
    ARE YOU IN JOB NO
    300SQ FEET
    ONE COUNTER
    ONE COMPUTER OR DESKTOP
    INTERNET CONNECTIVITY
    ELECTRICITY BACKUP
    PHONE NO 9093958903
    YOU ARE A HELP ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir hamara area main koyi sbi ka csp nehi hai
    vill - budhra . p.o- dwarin p.s- karandighi . dist - uttardinajpur pin - 733215
    mobile -9083701623

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE CONTACT TO OPEN A NEW CSP MOB NO- 8942952643

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage { lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to  the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing wonderfull artical. To explore more please toch link below Can you link our website to your website? :
    CSP Apply
    CSP Provider
    CSP Registration

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would highly recommend Mr Pedro loan services to any person in need of financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to borrowers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Pedro is the best way to get an easy loan,here is their email.. pedroloanss@gmail.com Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.
    You can contact Mr Pedro Jerome for the following financial help such as Home Loan, Car Loan, Business Loan, Personal Loan, Merchant Loan, SBA Loan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey friend, it is very well written article, thank you for the valuable and useful information you provide in this post. Keep up the good work! FYI, please check these depression, stress and anxiety related articles:
    electrician services in Islamabad,

    ReplyDelete